SDMO Energy Limited, Hook, Hampshire, U.K.
SDMO Energy Limited trading as KOHLER Energy
- SDMO Energy Limited, established in 1991, based in Hook Hampshire design and market a range of Industrial Generators, Bespoke Power Solutions and Portable Power from 2 kVA to 4200 kVA.
- Kohler Energy market a range of Diesel and Petrol Generators, Welding Sets, Water Pumps, Control Panels, Rental Generators and Spare Parts.
- Kohler Energy offers full generator training and technical support on all our products to our network of approved Distributors. After Sales advice on all aspect of maintenance is given On-Site, over the telephone or at our dedicated Training Centre in Brest, France.KPS-Training-EMEA@kohler.com The dedication of Kohler Training Centre optimises the performance of installations and guarantees safety for all involved.
- Our approved Distributors in the U.K. can support all your needs email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org are fully stocked with genuine Spare Parts KOHLER®.
- We're putting all our energy into sustainability. Kohler knows that, to have a future we can look to, we need sustainable sources of resilient power now. sustainablefuture.kohlerpower.com
- Today electricity is the life blood of a modern economy and without it business, commerce, industry and even life itself is threatened. It is therefore essential that consumers of green power and power whoever they are, need to have a reliable source of electricity that is backed up in the event of failure. Factories, data centres, computer centres, hospitals, superstores, defence establishments, communication headquarters, airport, farms and utilities all have standby power & industrial generators installed to protect their complex operations.
SDMO Industries, Brest, Brittany, France
SDMO Industries, trading as Kohler Energy is wholly owned by Kohler Co., U.S.A.
- SDMO Industries established in 1966, based in Brest, Brittany, France is now the leader in France and one of the largest manufacturers worldwide of generating sets. The company designs, manufacturers and markets a range of standard and bespoke generators from 2 kVA to 4200 kVA to meet all power needs and to suit all applications. The company has grown and developed through its philosophy that strives for product improvement, sustainability and innovation.
Kohler Co., Kohler, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- The merger between SDMO Industries and SDMO Energy Limited and Kohler Co. (more particularly Kohler Energy, the American group's Energy Division) in 2005 created one of the largest players worldwide in the generator market. Kohler Energy, a global force in power solutions since 1920, is committed to reliable, leading-edge products and comprehensive after-sales support. Other players in the group are Clarke-Energy Ltd, U.K., Uninterruptible Power Supplies Ltd, U.K., Pure Power Systems, Ireland, Kohler-Maguigeral, Brazil, Kohler-Soreel, France, Heila Technologies, U.S.A.
- Committed to a process of continuous progress, Kohler has drawn on the benefit of this partnership of excellence. Through the solid structure as an international group, Kohler is able to penetrate new markets and ensure its continuing development.
- Kohler founded in 1873 is one of America's oldest and largest privately held companies comprising of over 45,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacturing of Engines and Power Systems, Kitchen and Bath products, Premier Furniture, Cabinetry and Tile and owner/operator of two of the world's finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and St. Andrews, Scotland. In 2023 Kohler is cerebrating 150 years in business.
Kohler Co. Global Partner of Manchester United